Let’s check 502 bad gateway error fixing, WordPress is the number one content management system (CMS) right now because anyone can use WordPress easily. More than 80% of websites are running under wordpress securely. People feel comfortable using the WordPress platform because it’s very user-friendly also but sometimes WordPress gives us general errors. A 502 bad gateway is one of the common issues in WordPress.
What is a 502 bad Gateway error ?
Before you get the 502 bad Gateway error you have to understand what is the 502 bad Gateway error. A 502 bad Gateway error means your server does not respond in a quicktime. It happens in many causes but three main reasons that you are facing or your website are facing 502 bad Gateway errors. The 502 bad Gateway error is a common problem issue in WordPress so you have no need to worry about this problem. It’s a simple issue for wordpress platform.
What is the main reason for 502 bad Gateway errors ?
There are 3 main reasons for facing 502 bad gateway errors and It can happen for a developer or a user.
- Domain name not response
- Hosting server Down or Facing overloaded Traffic.
- Farewell Blocked you
How to Fix 502 Bad Gateway Errors as a Web Developer?
If you are a web developer or a website owner and you are continuously facing this type of problem that means 502 bad Gateway errors then you should notice some Issues given below.
- First you need to check your hosting plan that is overloaded or your bandwidth has been limited if your bandwidth will reach the maximum limit then you need to to update your hosting bandwidth and your website will perform as good as before your website performing.
- If you are a cloudflare hosting user then you may notice the maximum time blocked Suspicious IPS for security reasons. To solve this issue you need to unblock the IP and your website will be performing normally.
- You can ping your domain that is normally responding from the domain name server or not. If you are dormant and do not respond then you need to contact a domain name provider they will solve this issue instantly.
- Finally check your own Firewall logs its down or its performance if it’s down please solve this issue, after that your website will come back for users.
How to fix 502 bad Gateway Error as a Visitor in 2021 ?
At first 502 bad Gateway error were noticed by the visitor and most of them are totally unknown that why it happened and what is the solution. When visitor’s face 502 bad Gateway errors they definitely leave the website. If you are a visitor and you are facing 502 bad Gateway errors in any website and it’s urgent to get data from the requested website then you can follow some tips to get data from the most requested website. Tips are given below you can follow it.
- You can clear your browsing data from your web browser.
- You can restart your computer and try again.
- You can change your DNS server or internet protocol (IP)
How you might see 502 Bad Gateway Error Message ?
According to your web browser you can see the 502 bad Gateway error messages look like the image given below or the listed writing messages below.
- “502 Bad Gateway”
- “Error 502”
- “HTTP Error 502 – Bad Gateway”
- “502 Service Temporarily Overloaded”
- “502 Proxy Error”
- A blank white screen
- “502 Server Error: The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request”
- “HTTP 502”
- Temporary Error (502)
- 502. That’s an error
- 502 bad gateway Cloudflare
- Bad Gateway: The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server
- You might see is a “502 server error.”
If you are a web developer then you can follow the video given below